Wednesday 7 June 2017

At Home With You & Team Colour Challenge

So we have started a Weekly In Colour Challenge within the team.... and our first combination featuring the new Fresh Fig is...

Colour Challenge The Craft Spa

Now 3 of these colours are my long time favourites - so this caught my eye straightaway...and so I had to join in... and I have to admit that I have come to love Fresh Fig... which I know will surprise some of you!

But I would never have thought of a "pink hues" front door... but I LOVE it! I think this is a stunning colour combination...
So everything from At Home With you.... apart from the flowers displayed on the planters (which are from Colorful Seasons) and the paper for the curtains from the new Fresh Florals In Color Designer Series Paper stack

I should have the details finalised for my At Home With You class in the mail by the end of this week... but please remember to register your interest now by just emailing me here... no commitment required at this stage... and thank you to all that have registered so far...

Spot the details...
Hand cut Fresh Fig door within a die cut Black on White door... I think I will always have to use a neutral door surround...

Window made from hand cutting 2 top portions of the doors and sticking them together... die cutting the panes... sticking acetate behind , hen Fresh Fig paper for curtains and then a piece of Soft Sky card

Planter just a Basic Black die cut (Welcome) mat... edged in Whisper White craft ink...
Die cut window panes with acetate behind... and Soft Sky sponged onto the white door window panes behind

Flowers in the window planter are from the At Home With You planter... I just chopped off the pots...

Tiny Colorful Seasons flowers stamped in Soft Sky, Fresh Fig first and then second stamping... then hand cut

All set on a standard DL sized card

2 comments:

Uma said...

Fresh Fig is lovely and works well for the front door. A lovely card x

Amanda said...

Thanks Uma...and yes it really does! There are a few of us thinking about a bulk buy of paint!!!