Saturday 10 June 2017

Background Bits again.... Sponging & marbling...

Another very quick share... back to the Background Bits hostess set extras for the Team colour challenge this week... click here for Part 1 and more details on what I used...

But first a quick "daisy" update...  If you would like the Daisy Punch or Daisy Delight bundle as a priority... please order by 12 noon 13th June... as it will then go unorderable for a while... The Daisy Delight stamp set will continue to be orderable... The Daisy punch is already on backorder and supplies will not recommence until w/c 3rd July...

Right back to today's card....

Suddenly I remembered that Glossy White Card has come back to us!! So simple very light sponging through an aperture was the order of the day... almost looks like marble or polished stone... and everyone has loved making this card!

Though I did add a bit of Dapper Denim at the end as the sky needed to be more blue.... gosh stand back amazed - 5 colours Julie!!!
And I like this quick and easy card so much that I will be making 20 more (hopefully)... destined for London tomorrow... and I may get a chance to try out some other In Colour combinations whilst I make them!!

Unfortunately the cold/flu has taken hold for now... so it is just a get into bed and sleep it off mode for the moment... so night-night!

No comments: