Monday 5 June 2017

The Potting Shed Bench Fold Card by Louise & Kate

I had another lovely creativity-is-so-worth-sharing and WOW moment last Friday ... as 2 of my lovely class ladies, Louise & Kate messaged me with photos of their creation inspired by the Tool Bench card they had made at our last class a few weeks ago..

When I had first shown them the Tool Bench card.... there was an immediate squeal of delight of "Oh it could be a potting shed" ... and yes absolutely!

So last Thursday night they got together and had a crafty play.... and didn't they do SO well.... here you have a fabulous Potting Shed with some amazing details... may be CASEing a few of those myself girls!
Too many details to point them all out... but check out the wellies... all the pots... trowel to the left ... and the seed packets and gloves on the bench top... too cute!

And just for those that may not know the terminology... a potting shed is a garden shed...or... "a shed which is used for potting plants and in which plants and garden tools and supplies are stored"

Really love it Louise & Kate... and thank you SO much for sharing with me and letting me share to the world on here too... and this is another Bench Fold Card design ticked off my eve growing list!

Click HERE to go and order the tutorial (s)... though please note there isn't a specific Potting Shed one...

5 comments:

Louise Lancaster said...

Thank you for sharing !!!

Amanda said...

Oh my pleasure Louise... thanks for letting me... love it!

Donna Schnees said...

This is so adorable!! TFS!

Amanda said...

Isn't it just!!!

Jet said...

Really love those cards so many ways of doing them
thanks for sharing