Wednesday 8 November 2017

Champagne & Copper snowflakes... why not!?

As this card has been SO popular in the flesh... a re-make based on the champagne foil in a later class kit... 

See more details in the earlier "golden version" post shared here... but for this one... copper greeting heat embossing and small snowflake...and champagne mat and 2 larger snowflakes...
And oh my word... apologies... as my blog post scheduling has gone to pot! Lots of projects to share with you... but not enough minutes in the day to write the details... hope to be back to normal soon!

Just a lovely little diversion of the Stampin! Up On Stage Local event in Solihull (UK) from Friday to Sunday first!

I am so looking forward to time with crafty friends old and new... can't beat it... especially when there is a new catalogue and products to see... the Centre Stage event for leaders on Friday... a team meal out on Saturday... swaps to swap... and some crafting on the day thrown in too! Good times...
So really looking forward to seeing so many of you blog followers based in the UK again... And for UK followers that I have not met yet! Love to meet you there if you want to make yourself known to me... 

And I hope that I may have a swap for all of you too...

And for everyone else in the Stampin' Up world heading off to On Stage events further afield this weekend... have a wonderful time... and I of course have a virtual swap for you!!

No comments: