Friday 17 November 2017

Christmas Lamppost Narnia card

As soon as I saw the Christmas Lamppost dies in the Autumn Winter catalogue I knew this card was coming... and I couldn't wait to share it with you today... all set on a simple little gatefold card (14.8cm Square or US Letter 5 1/2" Square as nearest equivalent)

Edited To Add 24th Nov- Tutorial now posted here 

Christmas Around the World papers... Tranquil Tide stamped fir trees from Lovely as a Tree ... Die cut Clear Glimmer (mounted on Tranquil Tide) trees & silver deer using Card Front Builder dies ... Die cut Christmas Lampost lamp .... Greetings from Snowflake Sentiments... all doused with a lot of Dazzling Diamonds glitter...
And oops ...so annoying... forgot to photo the front... so I will be back with that ... and a slight variant I made to speed up the card in class... and more details... sometime very soon... including the little tweak to make the lamp more like the Narnia one....

2 comments:

pam reid said...

Appropriate name for the card! I love both the card and the name you gave it! Cheers!

Amanda said...

Thank you Pam... so glad you like it... one of my class favourites this year...